What you need to bring when you meet with one of our funeral directors Print the
- Government-issued health card, social insurance number and any other documents for the Directeur de l’état civil (birth certificate, marriage certificate, etc.)
- Clothing, underwear and socks of the deceased
- Glasses and dentures, if applicable
- Makeup (lipstick, nail polish, etc.), if applicable
- Rosary, jewelry or other personal effects
- Pictures (up to 30 pictures), including a recent one for the obituary section in your preferred newspaper, on our web site, on guest remembrance bookmarks or thank you cards.
- List of people survived by the deceased that you would like to mention in the obituary. The funeral director will help you write the obituary, too.
- Name of the cemetery and plot number, if applicable.
A counselor will be dedicated to your family so that you can meet and receive your Serenity Services package.